- Jogja Beach Run (JBR) 2017 is organized by and under law by PT Trijaya Dewata in accordance with these Rules & Regulations (R&R) and all the terms and conditions (T&C) applicable to the Participants, which can be found at www.jogjabeachrun.com (Official Website).
- The Participant, who is a person who has entered to take part in the JBR 2017, is deemed to have given the consent to enable the Organizer to collect, analyze, collate, share, disclose to third parties, sell and/or otherwise use without any liability to the individual, any personal information relating to that individual as may in its sole discretion deem fit, including without any limitation for its programming, planning, data-processing, and statistical or risk-analysis, research, fund-raising and/or any other purposes in furtherance of the functions.
- Completion of the registration form confirms the Participant’s agreement to abide by these R&R.
- Registration for the race is only confirmed upon payment has been made and verified by the Organizer.
- The Participant agrees to: (i) provide true data; (ii) provide Participant’s password and identification; and (iii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data. The Organizer may contact the participant from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organizer shall be deemed as received by the Participant.
- If the Participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organizer may suspend or terminate the Participant’s registration and refuse any and all future use of the Official Website (or any parts thereof).
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the JBR 2017 at any time without prior notice to the Participant, in which case the Organizer will make effort to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event. If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be no refund of fees paid unless the Organizer deems fit to give a refund and the Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the JBR 2017 race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the Participant and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the Participant. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participant prior to the day/date of the event. The Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel any race category without prior notice to the Participants.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of JBR 2017.
- The Organizer will not be responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise, to the belongings and items deposited at the event baggage storage.
- Participants joining the event have to be healthy both physically and mentally.
- Whilst reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure the Participants’ safety, Participants take part in JBR 2017 at their own risk and the Organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in JBR 2017. Participants are strongly encouraged to consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
ENTRY AND REGISTRATION
- Jogja Beach Run 2017 is open to the public whether male or female, and from all backgrounds.
- After registration is completed, there will be no fee refunds for Participants who do not want/can’t join JBR 2016, for any reasons whatsoever (non-refundable).
- Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their race entries to another party (non-transferable).
- The Organizer will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate entry details in the registration form.
- All Participants must collect their Race Entry Pack which includes the Race Bib, timing device, Event T-shirt, Event Handbook and other novelties at the Race Pack Collection (“RPC”) during the collection period (“Collection Period”), of which details will be stated on the Official Website.
- If Participants are unable to collect their Race Entry Pack in person, they may empower a duly authorized representative to collect the Race Entry Pack at the “Race Pack Collection.” The representative person must present a copy of ID, e-mail of registration confirmation sent by The Organizer and a procuration letter.
- Late collection will not be entertained and the Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused, due to Participants’ inability to collect their Race Entry Pack. For avoidance of doubt, the Organizer is not obliged to extend the collection period or to ensure that the Participants receive their Race Entry Pack. At all times, it is the responsibility of the Participants to collect their Race Entry Pack during the Collection Period. Race Entry Packs not collected during the Collection Period will be deemed as unwanted, and the Organizer shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
- All Participants must assemble at the designated starting locations from 5am to 6am.
- The Participants of 10km run will start the race first and the participants of 2.5km and 5km run will start the race 15 minutes after the first start.
- All Participants must wear suitable running shoes during the race.
- The race route will be entirely on the beach, which is open for tourists for the duration of the race. More details will be available on the Official Website, through E-newsletters and Event Handbook.
- Participants must attach the assigned Bib on the front of their running attire. Participants not wearing a Bib will be taken off the race route by security officers or route marshals.
- A Participant must stop from the race immediately if required to do so by any member of the official medical staff, Race Director, Referee and/or Security if something went wrong.
- Participants who do not start within 30 minutes from their respective flag off point will be disqualified and for safety reasons, may not be allowed to start.
- The 1st participant to the 3rd whose crosses the finish line with the relay sash, will be declared as the winners, unless technical disputes arise.
- The winners will be categorized by gender, male and female.
- All 10K and 5K Jogja Beach Run participants will stand a chance to take home prizes worth a total of IDR 41,500,000!
- The Organizer reserves the right to replace any winners if he/she is found to be disqualified.
- All prizes not claimed within one (1) month will be forfeited and the Organizer will be at liberty to redistribute or dispose them accordingly.
- Prizes must be taken in the forms as presented by the Organizer. They are not transferable or exchangeable for cash and are subjected to the R&Rs and/or T&Cs as determined by the Organizer.
- For all other Participants, appeals over disputes regarding the results must be submitted in a written format within 3 days since the event to the organizer.
- All Participants who successfully complete the race in their chosen race category will be awarded a Finisher’s Medal upon the presentation of their Race Bib to the respective officials.
- Participants who register under their Company’s or Organization’s Corporate Registration Package or the Gold / Silver Hospitality Packages are eligible to win prizes within the race categories which they opted for.